Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa, I have many wishes for Christmas. I wish you could use your powers to make the world a better place. I wish you could make sure that people and animals get along and don't hurt each other. It makes me sad to see animals and people get hurt. I wish that people would not gang-up and hurt somebody very badly. I wish that could happen because where I live currently it is not a happy place. There's a gang that lives around us, too. One person is trying to make it a better place but it's not enough. I also wish the poor and homeless would not be homeless and they would have food on the table and clothes on their back. But, Santa if you make this, it would make a difference in the world. The world would be peaceful and a very happy place. Dear Santa, that's all I wish for! Love, Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment